The Deposit Central School Guidance Department believes that a comprehensive guidance counseling program supports the mission of the Deposit Junior/Senior High School to graduate students who are independent lifelong learners, creative and critical thinkers, active contributing citizens, responsible decision makers, and effective communicators. To that end, our Guidance Department mission is to foster personal development for all students in the domains of social and moral growth, emotional and physical well-being, and academic and career development.
We believe that all students should have the opportunity to achieve success in school and become contributing members of a 21st century global society.
Guidance Department Learning Expectations:
- Students will know and be able to access Guidance programming and curriculum.
- Students will acquire knowledge, skills and self awareness to:
A. Gain a sense of belonging and connection to the Deposit community
B. Become more active self-advocates
C. Understand and respect diversity
- Students will be able to identify choices and make responsible decisions.
- Students will learn to set goals and realize a process to achieve those goals.
- Students will be able to communicate an exit/graduation plan.
Phone: (607) 467-8513
Fax: (607) 467-8518